I’m Sergio de Prado a.k.a sergeeo (he/his). I’m a sound designer, music composer, event organizer and videogame tinkerer. Videogame music is my passion!
I’m currently working at Scopely, writing music and designing sound effects for new exciting mobile games!
This site is a collection of links about some of my works and projects. Thanks for your visit!
Some Mobile Games I’ve Worked On!
- Tuscany Villa (Genjoy / Scopely)
- Love Island Matchmaker (Fusebox Games)
- Golf Legends (Campero Games)
- Barbie Fashion Fun (Mattel)
- Idle Fish Inc Tycoon (Koron Studios)
- Death Tycoon (Campero Games)
- Ninja Dash (Level App Studios)
- Star Wars Puzzle Droids (Disney)
- Gladiator Heroes (Genera Games)
- Shrek Sugar Fever (Universal)
- My Friend Scooby Doo! (Warner Bros)
- Powa! (Aiguanachein / First Press Games)
- Mona and the Witch’s Hat (CT Neptune)
- Pretty Princess’ Castle Escape (Monis Games)
- Super Princess 2092 Exodus (Monis Games)
- Polka Sheep (Monis Games)
Other Gaming Projects
- You can check many of my jam and personal games at my itch.io profile!
- With the help of many friends, I organize Familiar Game Jam! One of the most long-running game jams in Spain!
- Familiar Game Camp was a weekend full of gamedev workshops in 2015
- Familiar Forever was a Ludum Dare local event, celebrating the 15th anniversary of the world’s biggest game jam.
- IndieTalk is a local meeting of indie developers with post-mortems and technical talks.
- Game Bevelopers was a casual monthly gamedev meeting.