I’m Sergio de Prado a.k.a sergeeo.
I’m a sound designer, music composer, event organizer and videogame tinkerer.
This site is a collection of links about my works and projects. I’m always interested in working on new games and products, so don’t hesitate to contact me!
Thanks for your visit!
- Star Wars Puzzle Droids (Disney)
- Gladiator Heroes (Genera Games)
- Shrek Sugar Fever (Universal)
- Maleficient (Disney)
- Frozen Icy Shot (Disney)
- Rad & Mad (Genera Games)
- Cover Fire (One Man Band)
- Team Z League of Heroes (Guilty Bear)
- Barbie Sparkle Blast (Mattel)
- StarLand (Level App)
- My Friend Scooby Doo! (Warner Bros)
- Ben 10: Up to Speed (Cartoon Network)
- My Rockstar Girls (PlayTales)
- My Knit Boutique (PlayTales)
- Game Boy releases
- Other hobbyist releases
- I organize Familiar Game Jam since its beginning in 2013 every six months!
- Familiar Game Camp was a weekend full of gamedev workshops in 2015
- Familiar Forever was a Ludum Dare local event, celebrating the 15th anniversary of the world’s biggest game jam.
- IndieTalk is a local meeting of indie developers with post-mortems and technical talks.
- Game Bevelopers is a casual monthly gamedev meeting.
Social Media / Contact